Management Consultant - IT Procurement
- Full Time
Management Consultant - IT Procurement - Award-Winning Procurement Consultancy - London/Travel - £85k - £125k + Excellent Package
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Global Procurement Consultancy renowned for its high calibre team and diverse client portfolio seeks a Senior IT Procurement expert to join their award-winning function. With a world-class team spanning across 4 continents, this organisation has recently been named a Financial times 'future 100' companies. Now due to aggressive expansion the Firm requires a highly expert Technology Sourcing Specialist to join ranks and grow to Director level.
As an IT Procurement Management Consultant you will:-
- Leading a team consistent of high `calibre procurement consultants on a projects across a diverse portfolio of clients
- Lead & deliver sourcing & procurement projects across implementation & transformation for IT/Technology
- Manage key relationships with client stakeholders, to ensure buy-in to the strategies.
- Be responsible for global strategy, sourcing execution, stakeholder engagement and vendor management
- Effectively build a pipeline of deals and develop the appropriate resourcing plans
- Support improvement in processes, policy, systems, management information and reporting
In order to qualify for this IT Procurement Management Consultant position you must:
- Have significant IT & Technology Procurement and Sourcing experience, with category expertise spanning IT Outsourcing, Software, Hardware, Professional Services and Telecoms / Networks
- Have a successful track record of delivering significant cost savings and broader commercial benefits throughout the deal making process
- Have successfully managed a truly international or global sourcing remit, navigating your way through multi-cultural stakeholder groups and manoeuvring cleverly to resolve international difficulties
- Possess strong leadership and people management experience / qualities
- Management consulting experience not required but beneficial
- Extensive industry experience in Financial Services, Professional Services, Pharmaceuticals or TMT.
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are a senior Technology Sourcing expert looking to grow interested in joining a leading consultancy organisation then this is the opportunity for you.
To apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Professional Services, global, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, Consultancy
Apply for Management Consultant - IT Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly