Senior Director, Strategy & Business Development
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Global Director, Strategy & Business Development - Global Pharmaceutical Major - London + flex working - Highly Competitive Senior Director Salary + Bonus
This global leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, renowned as one of the most highly reputable firms globally, is looking to bring onboard as part of a period of sustained growth and acquisition a specialist business development & strategy senior director to identify, drive and advance this organisations competitive position in the wider market.
Technology and care management is provided to over 120,000 retail and health pharmacies globally, through this, the organisation has the highest rating in supporting the advancement of the industry, with a pure focus on ensuring patients receive higher quality and better cost of care. Acquisitions over the past 5 years now means 8.5million products are delivered per day by this organisation, with purchasing synergies and partnerships being vital for this growth.
As the global lead in strategy and BD, this position will be the focal point in delivering high priority projects in relation to emerging trends, portfolio analysis and strategic needs, all in the pursuit of developing the business and therefore the direct relationship with it's patients. As well as being the key target in the takeover of various business units, not only making this one of the most senior positions in this firm, as well one of the most progressive.
- Lead, ID and manage strategic projects end to end, maintain responsibility for deliverables and partner with key stakeholders to deliver financial value
- Work closely with finance and senior leadership to deliver a 3-year development strategy and achieve the firms long term goals
- Management over the strategy & BD development manager in their continual growth, as well as scope a path for your own development into VP / President positions and into leadership of various business units
Experience and qualifications required for this strategy development role:
- 7-10yrs + within consulting, strategy and business development, ideally within the healthcare or consumer industries, with knowledge and experience of working with the US healthcare markets
- Industry experience is also ideal as well as experience within M&A focussed projects
- Financial & analytical acumen, able to understand financial models and able to act as an intellectual leader in problem solving
- Degree level education is a must, MBA is preferred however not essential
If you are a top strategy consultant, with experience of working within the healthcare / pharmaceutical industries and looking to move into industry for the first time, or back into industry and looking to have an impact on the healthcare industry, please apply through this domain or with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Director, Strategy & Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly