IT Procurement Manager - Leading Telecoms Company
Job Title: IT Procurement Manager
Location: Ireland, Dublin
Salary: €70-80k (plus package)
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This position is permanently based in Dublin and will require relocation and EU right to work.
Are you an ambitious IT procurement professional looking to join a rapidly growing organisation and manage your own strategy playbook? World renowned telecoms company are looking for innovative, disruptive thinkers to fill multiple procurement manager positions throughout their IT division, to bolster their procurement function through its digital transformation and help re-think the way procurement operates within large organisations.
Based out of their Dublin office, you will join a uniquely and newly assembled team of IT specialists and manage one of the following IT subcategories; IT professional services, hardware, software, networks and infrastructure. You will leverage the global stakeholder base, onboarding them to newly innovated digital services and manage procurement sourcing pipelines (negotiations, collaboration and engagement).
This organisation is undergoing significant transformation throughout its wider procurement team, offering enviable avenues for rapid career progression.
As an IT procurement manager you will:-
- Provide best in class advice in IT sourcing strategy and leverage global stakeholder base.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of procurement sourcing initiatives as they relate to your subcategory of IT, aligning them with broader procurement category strategy and sourcing pipeline (SRM, negotiation, collaboration and risk management).
- Manage spends in the hundreds of millions.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, helping to keep the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- Proven record of success as an IT procurement manager.
- Comfortable developing and executing multi-year procurement strategies.
- Additional qualifications such as CIPS highly desirable.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent.
This global telecoms company offer enviable opportunities for career progression. If you have relevant experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Sourcing Specialist, Category Manager, IT, Telecoms, Ireland, Dublin, UK, London, Madrid, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Global Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT Services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital, IT Transformation, Applications, Infrastructure, Professional Services.