Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Boutique Procurement Consultancy / London / £50,000 - £60,000 + Rapid Career Progression
Are you looking to utilise your IT procurement experience within a best-in-class company environment and with the ability to rapidly progress? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
A highly reputable boutique procurement consultancy is offering an exciting new opportunity as a senior IT procurement consultant. After undeniable success over the past few years, this company is looking to utilise its influx of capital through extensive future plans for growth and is looking for a motivated individual to join the team. This is not an opportunity to miss out on.
This renowned organisation prides itself on relationship management, with external and internal stakeholders, so not only will you utilise established relationships with industry-leading clients you will be part of a rare company environment.
Within this exciting senior procurement consultant role, you will be required to…
- Provide your IT procurement expertise and IT category insights through a variety of mechanisms including reviewing, developing and implementing IT strategies and initiatives
- Manage a range of IT procurement improvements and change projects facilitated by management of established stakeholder relationships as well as continuous development of collaborative relations
- Manage a variety of complex projects to support procurement improvements, cost optimisation and transformation
- Undertake a range of day-to-day activities; strategically sourcing a portfolio of IT sub-categories, from software and hardware to Cloud services and Cyber Security as well as tendering and negotiation
To apply for this senior procurement consultant, you will need…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects within IT procurement
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, specialist, negotiation, SRM, contract management, private, public, software, hardware, cloud, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes
Apply for Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly