Indirect Senior Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning
5 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Senior Procurement Consultant / Rapid Career Progression / Boutique Consultancy / London / £50,000 - £60,000
Are you looking to utilise your procurement expertise within a best-in-class company environment where each day is a little different from the next? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This award-winning boutique consultancy is offering an exciting new opportunity as a senior procurement consultant. As a result of unprecedented revenues, despite recent challenging times, this renowned organisation has extensive plans for growth and is looking for a passionate individual to join the team.
Not only will you be working with industry-leading stakeholders, from blue-chip clients to highly respected senior colleagues, you'll have exposure to a variety of projects and a range of industries. The dynamic nature of this generalist role, coupled with provision of a clear path for career advancement, makes this an extremely exciting opportunity not to miss out on.
During this senior procurement consultant opportunity, your responsibilities will include…
- Taking lead on the managing and coordination of delivering multiple projects and workstreams to effectively meat client requirements within time constraints
- Managing a variety of relationships, from client management to ensure effective delivery of projects to working with key third-party organisations as well as liaising with internal stakeholders
- Continuously and consistently identify, develop and implement improved procurement processes and cost transformations to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
- Undertaking a variety of day-to-day activities, from leading supplier negotiations and structuring strategy workshops to presenting client reports and developing new business opportunities
To apply for this senior procurement consultant opportunity, you will need…
- Degree is essential;
- CIPS would be beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in relevant areas, including: company projects, cost improvements, stakeholder management - either within a consultancy or project role
- Strong skills surrounding communication, presentation, analysis and problem-solving
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Reading, London, Milton Keynes, Kent
Apply for Indirect Senior Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly