SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
More at shl.com
This role will support the Head of Procurement with the departments global service offering to ensure that SHL obtain optimum quality, service, quantity, and appropriate delivery of third-party sourced goods and services.
- Support the Head of Procurement with day-to-day procurement activity
- Provide support and guidance to the Procurement Analyst
- Report on Procurement metrics
- Establish collateral and templates to support the business in ensuring a best in class procurement service
- Provide support/guidance for all stages of sourcing lifecycle across multiple categories
- Establish and maintain records of periodic service/contract reviews with the business
- Identify opportunities for savings and contributes to cost-out initiative
- Coupa requisition review
- Segmentation/classification of non and business critical services
- Maintain contract renewal notifications for business
- Procurement reporting/compliance support
Working Relationships and interfaces:
- Head of Procurement
- Business Stakeholders
- Procurement Analyst
- Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience and MCIPS qualified
- Proven business experience in the field of procurement, strategic sourcing and/or contract management preferred
- Understanding of critical contract clauses/T&Cs
- Prior experience of Coupa Software an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Able to think laterally, utilising problem-solving skills to develop new approaches
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with autonomy
The candidate must have the right to work in the UK.