Procurement Consultant at Leading Tech Consultancy Firm
5 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Consultancy Firm - Procurement Consultant - Remote based work (occasional travel to London) - 45-60K + Extensive Package
Flying in an upward trajectory this multi award-winning consultancy firm is seeking skilled and ambitious procurement specialists to join their procurement function. With coverage over Europe, North-America and Asia they one of the biggest boutique procurement consultancy firms in the world.
They are looking for Procurement Specialists with a background in Aerospace, Automotive, and defense, and confidence in sourcing and buying. As a Procurement Consultant you will be working alongside a range of FTSE 250 companies on high profile procurement projects across the globe.
Joining a multinational procurement Consultancy firm like this will give you the opportunity to dive into global supplier markets and broaden your procurement knowledge, as well as having the opportunity to travel to some of the firms iconic offices worldwide.
You can be based anywhere across the UK as this is a solely home based working role with occasional travel to client HQs
Responsibilities of a Procurement Consultant:
- Identify and agree saving targets across all direct categories, assessing the market for areas of cost saving and reductions whilst building and maintaining long lasting relationships with suppliers
- Hit company saving targets by researching and analyzing the market, understanding appropriate pricing in order to protect the firm in supplier negotiations as well as being compliant with the firms contractual regulations and standards
- Producing data analysis to present to key stakeholders, keeping them informed on potential risks and aversions as well as strategies, maintaining relationships and credibility
Procurement Consultant Required Skills:
- Strong procurement and supply chain knowledge particularly within the key sectors of automotive, defense, and aerospace
- Evidence of knowledge of the supplier markets and established supplier relationships
- A passion to work in a fast paced environment that delivers credit based on merit
- Have a good academic track record with a degree from a world renowned university or the equivalent
If you are looking for your next challenge and a career defining move, please get in touch with your CV by email Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Consultancy, Indirect, Directs, Automotive, Defense, Aerospace, Stakeholders, relationships, tenders, contracts, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement, Procurement, FTSE 500, FTSE 250, Multinational, Procurement, Buyer, Degree, Graduate, Graduate buyer
Apply for Procurement Consultant at Leading Tech Consultancy Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly