Procurement Consultant - Benefits and Insurance
Senior Procurement Consultant - Employee Benefits & Insurance - FTSE100 Consultancy Major - Nationwide - £85k with £6K Car Package and benefits - fast track promotion opportunities
As one of the most notable and innovative names in the consultancy spaces, this rapidly expanding global blue-chip firm is looking to add an ambitious and experienced Insurance & Benefits Procurement Specialist to their best-in-class Procurement Consultancy team.
Working from FTSE 250 client HQs across the UK, you will be liaising with senior stakeholders and C-Suite level executives on £multimillion procurement projects nationwide creating and implementing strategy to best serve the clients cost saving initiatives.
Senior Procurement Consultant Responsibilities: -
- As a Senior Procurement Consultant you will need to perform in depth market analysis to identify and advise key clients on areas of productivity and cost improvement in the Insurance and Benefits sectors
- Support the in-house procurement function promoting corporate objectives and nurturing progression and growth within the companies
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder and senior stakeholder relationships informing them on key strategic developments and supplier negotiations
- Initiate contract negotiations with key suppliers mitigating risks and securing market rates that will help drive cost saving margins whilst maintaining long lasting supplier relationships.
Senior Procurement Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in procurement and supply chain with excellent knowledge of Benefits and Insurance categories as well as their sub-categories.
- Strong academics with a Degree from a world class university
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Procurement, Blue-chip