Procurement Consultant / Rapid Career Progression
6 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Consultant / Boutique Consultancy / London / £40,000 - £50,000 / Fast-Track Career Progression
Are you looking to utilise your procurement experience within a highly regarded boutique consultancy that offers a unique company culture and rapid career progression opportunities? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
After unprecedented revenues this organization has extensive plans for future growth and is looking for a passionate new member to join their team as a procurement consultant. Not only will you work within a best-in-class organization, you will become a valued member of this collaborative team environment.
You will gain invaluable exposure to blue chip-clients, high-profile projects and a range of procurement categories. The diverse nature of this role enables each day to be a little different from the next. This organization provides a clear path for progression with the opportunity to progress into leadership roles or into more senior positions.
Within this procurement consultant role, your responsibilities will include…
- Taking lead on the management and delivery of multiple projects and workstreams to ensure timely delivery of client benefits
- Undertake stakeholder relationship management with industry-leading clients as well as internal stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery
- Various day-to-day activities from defining project requirements and leading strategic workshops to presenting project documentation and leading supplier negotiations
- Provide support to other internal teams to share best practice and market knowledge as well as continuously identifying and developing new business opportunities
To be suitable for this procurement consultant role, you will need…
- Degree is essential
- CIPS would be beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in relevant areas, including: company projects, cost improvements, stakeholder management - either within a consultancy or project role
- Strong skills surrounding communication, presentation, analysis and problem-solving
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Reading, London, Milton Keynes, Kent
Apply for Procurement Consultant / Rapid Career Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly