Flexible Workforce Category
6 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Generalist Specialising in Flexible Workforce, Sourcing and Contracting - Global Professional Services Firm - UK based - £55-60K + Generous package and other benefits!
If you are a Flexible Workforce Procurement Specialist, there is a brand new, exciting opportunity at a leading Professional Services firm based from their stunning London HQ.
They are seeking an ambitious and motivated procurement Generalist with specialist experience in Contingent labour to join their procurement function and help completely restructure the category.
Whilst you will have a lot of autonomy within your role, there is also great opportunity to learn and develop, through training as well as on the job observations which comes from working with some of the best in the business.
As a Procurement Sourcing Lead your responsibilities:
- Internally assess the current global and regional Flexible Workforce procurement category understanding what works and what doesn't, use this to then drive change implementing innovative strategy and aiding in its delivery
- Key category specific stakeholder engagement both on a regional and global level
- Work closely alongside the category manager to work on planning category governance, delivering on both sourcing and contracting projects, whilst also managing smaller teams
- Ensure that all executed projects and negotiated contracts are in alignment with the firms regulations and best practise metrics whilst also ensuring that suppliers are delivering on services and KPIs
Procurement Sourcing Lead Requirements:
- Must have experience in Buying and sourcing procurement, knowledge of the tech procurement space is also desirable
- Knowledge of the UKI markets, processes and relationships
- Evidence of stakeholder management
- SOW experience
- Have some experience with contracts (not essential)
- Experience in recruitment (not essential)
- Degree (Not essential)
- 25 days holiday with possible extension
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working - the office is always welcoming their employees but this is not essential
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership
Apply for Flexible Workforce Category
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly