Head of Technology Procurement
Head of Technology Procurement - Global FMCG - Bristol Based with some flexible working - £95,000 - £105,000 + Bonus + Competitive Package
Contact: Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This globally revered Blue-Chip brand is set to double in size over the next 5 years, and with a Board that recognises the value Procurement can add, now is an exciting time to be joining.
As part of this influx of investment, the Firm are seeking a Senior IT Procurement expert to join the Procurement Leadership Team and play a major part in the direction of this Greenfield function going forwards!
You will work in their State-of-the-Art offices and look after a team of IT procurement specialists who are all experts in their field. With the company in the process of launching multiple new product lines, procurement has never been as important here! This role will give the successful applicant the scope to put their own stamp on this growing procurement function and help it on its journey to be Best-in-Class.
As Head of Technology Procurement, you will:
- Design and implement the IT procurement strategy for the entire organisation globally as part of this newly centralised function
- Lead a team of 3 IT Procurement professionals covering a broad range of IT procurement subcategories including but not limited to Software, Cloud, SaaS and IT Services
- Play a large part in the company's wider strategy, using a consultative approach to help manage expectations of both internal and external C-suite stakeholders
- Become a key member of the Global Procurement Steering Group, acting as the main point of contact for the CTO and the wider technology function
Head of Technology Procurement Required Background:
- Prior experience managing successful, small- medium sized teams within the IT procurement categories, however, strong IT Procurement experience without team management will also be considered
- Exposure to fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment ideally having covered an EMEA or Global remit
- Evidence of rapid progression and strong senior stakeholder management skills in previous role(s)
- Degree + MCIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a Senior IT Procurement Professional looking to step up into a Head of Category position, then this is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on a procurement function within one of the fastest growing companies in its space!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skill: procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, technology procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, technology, FMCG, Retail, Bristol, Reading, Swindon