Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning Boutique Consultancy / Reading / £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus / Fast-Track Progression
Are you looking for a best-in-class organization to progress your career and further your procurement expertise? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This highly reputable organization has achieved unprecedented revenues, despite recent challenges, and is looking for a passionate new member to join the team as a senior IT procurement consultant. Not only will you be exposed to industry-leading blue-chip clients, you will gain invaluable exposure across a range of markets and categories.
This consultancy provides a unique company environment that promotes a collaborative team mentality and coupled with the opportunity to rapidly progress, this is not an opportunity to miss out on.
Within this exciting IT procurement consultant opportunity, you will…
- Provide your IT procurement expertise and IT category insights through a variety of mechanisms including reviewing, developing and implementing IT strategies and initiatives
- Manage a range of IT procurement improvements and change projects facilitated by management of established stakeholder relationships as well as continuous development of collaborative relations
- Manage a variety of complex projects to support procurement improvements, cost optimisation and transformation
- Undertake a range of day-to-day activities; strategically source a portfolio of IT sub-categories, from software and hardware to Cloud services and Cyber Security as well as tendering and negotiation
To apply for this senior procurement consultant, you will need…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects within IT procurement
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, contract management, private, public, software, hardware, cloud, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes
Apply for Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly