Generalist Procurement Consultant / Rapid Career Progression
Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning Boutique Consultancy / Reading / £40,000 - £50,000 + Fast-Track Progression Opportunities
Are you looking to utilise your procurement expertise within an award-winning consultancy where you'll have the ability to progress at the rate you wish? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
Following unprecedented revenues this organisation is looking to utilise its influx of capital with extensive plans for future growth and is looking for a procurement consultant to join the team. This organisation provides a unique company environment that promotes a collaborative team approach.
Within this procurement consultant role you will be exposed to industry-leading stakeholders from blue-chip clients to best-in-class senior colleagues. This organisation provides a clear path for fast-track progression making it a rare procurement opportunity not to miss out on.
Within this procurement consultant role, your responsibilities will include…
- Supporting the management and delivery of various projects and workstreams to deliver client requirements within time constraints
- Undertaking stakeholder management, from meeting with blue-chip clients to working with third-party organisations to facilitate effective project delivery
- A variety of day-to-day activities, from being involved with supplier negotiations and strategy workshops to identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Providing support and working alongside other teams within this boutique procurement consultancy to collaboratively share best practice and procurement market knowledge
To apply for this procurement consultant role, you will need…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- Proof of providing successful support for past procurement projects, ideally within indirect categories such as: HR, Marketing, FM, or IT
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing
Apply for Generalist Procurement Consultant / Rapid Career Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly