Procurement Analyst - Global Professional Services Firm
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Location: UK, London (WFH 2-3 days per week)
Salary: £36-40k (plus package)
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you a bright, ambitious procurement analyst with a hunger to join a highly renowned organisation and help implement transformational change? One of London's leading professional services firms are looking for a high energy, dynamic individual to bolster their procurement function. Based out of their sleek, state of the art London HQ (with the freedom to work 2-3 days per week from home), you will provide analytical and purchasing support amongst a broad portfolio including but not limited to; spend analysis, opportunity analysis, supplier/market analysis and tender analysis.
Reporting into and working collaboratively with the procurement operations manager, you will provide timely and accurate analytical data that leverages key internal stakeholders and onboards them to new procurement processes, with the ultimate goal of minimising legal and reputation risk with third parties and maximising value for money.
As the Procurement Analyst you will:-
- Provide best in class procurement analysis and support.
- Grow to develop a comprehensive knowledge of procurement analysis as it relates to professional services, aligning your activities with wider procurement strategy and sourcing pipelines.
- Support the management and maintenance of procurement systems (Purchase order, Contracts Database, Spend Cube, Sourcing etc) including training and providing user support.
- Engage proactively and collaboratively with key internal stakeholders.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, helping to keep the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- 1-2 years of professional experience within procurement or similar field.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Additional qualifications such as CIPs desirable but not essential.
- Inherent interest in data.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This giant professional services firm offers enviable opportunities for career progression. If you have relevant professional experience and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Procurement Analysis, Analytics, Data, Data Reports, Law, Legal, UK, London, Ireland, Madrid, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Global Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital, Microsoft, Excel, Microsoft Excel.
Apply for Procurement Analyst - Global Professional Services Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly