Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse / £60K + Bonus
Are you looking to utilize your procurement experience within a worldwide renowned organization with extensive opportunities to progress your career? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
With billion dollar revenues and plans to double growth in the next 5 years this global powerhouse is offering an exiting new opportunity as a procurement manager. The capabilities of this company are endless, from entering new markets and categories to innovating new products and processes; each day will be different from the next.
This renowned organization pushes conventional boundaries to innovate never seen before products, you will be part of the essential team that facilitates NPI which is then stretched globally. You will collaboratively improve established supply chains as well as create new procurement processes and strategies.
Within this exciting direct procurement manager role, you will be required to…
- Lead procurement engagement with various internal teams including research and NPI to effectively ensure optimal value on new innovative technologies and supplier introduction
- Effectively drive collaboration with all relevant teams, from NPD and operations to finance and commercial, to continuously drive robust and transparent decision making
- Develop engagement plans for external development and partnerships to ensure project outcomes are efficiently met and value is maximized, facilitated by excellent stakeholder management
- Drive procurement alignment within assigned projects to ensure optimal procurement and supply chain strategies that support implementation of this organisations proven business model
To apply for this direct procurement role, you will need…
- CIPS and Degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, particularly in relation to leadership and ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong communication skills
- NPI experience and engineering exposure would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, engineering
Apply for Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse / £60K + Bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly