Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Award-Winning Company
Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Professional Services / London / Award-Winning Organisation / £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
This award-winning professional services organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as a indirect procurement category manager. Within this generalist procurement role you will gain exposure to a variety of categories, from HR and Facilities Management to IT procurement and Marketing procurement.
You will work within a best-in-class company environment and undertake the management and implementation of various procurement strategies to continuously increase procurement efficiency, reduce costs and adhere to best practice. This organization offers a unique company environment that promotes flexibility and career progression opportunities.
Within this indirect procurement category manager role, you will…
- Lead delivery of the end-to-end procurement process, policy and procedures facilitated by continuous creation of category strategies and utilization of procurement tools
- Manage a variety of procurement stakeholders, from internal teams to gather and assess business requirements to managing supplier relationships, including challenging business requirements
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities; build business needs, coordinate delivery of processes and initiatives as well as consistently explore potential solutions
- Contribute to procurement objectives and KPI's through strong negotiation and contract implementation as well as understanding this organizations proven budget approach
To apply for this indirect procurement category manager, you will need…
- A level education is essential; degree would be advantageous
- Ideally CIPS
- Ability to prove past procurement success across a rang of procurement categories; for instance FM, IT, Marketing and Professional Services
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Bristol, Birmingham, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Generalist, Professional Services