Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead / Nationally Loved Brand
IT Procurement Category Lead / FMCG / Industry-Leading Nationally Loved Brand / London / £60,000 - £65,000
This highly reputable organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as an indirect IT procurement category lead. Although you will have some cross-category exposure, you will predominantly be responsible for technology and IT procurement across a range of IT sub-categories, from software and hardware to IT services and licencing.
Within this rare opportunity you will be responsible for providing essential IT procurement support across various high-profile projects, to ensure effective and efficient delivery of key strategic and operational initiatives. This organisation provides a rare company culture and working environment that promotes flexibility; it's not an opportunity to miss out on.
Throughout this indirect IT procurement category lead role, you will be required to…
- Provide advice and support the development of IT supplier strategy, sourcing options and commercial models across the IT and Technology cost base
- Maintain established and develop new effective relationships with various IT stakeholders, from internal colleagues to key technology suppliers
- Work collaboratively within the procurement team; take a proactive and flexible approach to meet dynamic business needs
- Take lead on a variety of day-to-day IT procurement activities; from market analysis and benchmarking to competitive tender management, continuously ensuring compliance with this organisations procurement policies
To apply for this indirect IT procurement category lead role, you will need…
- MCIPS would be advantageous
- To demonstrate a strong track record in IT procurement; other cross-category exposure would be beneficial
- Ability to embrace change and work within a dynamic environment
- Excellent skills surrounding communication, organisation, presentation and negotiation
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management
Apply for Indirect IT Procurement Category Lead / Nationally Loved Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly