Procurement Manager - Global Commercial Services Firm
Job Title: Procurement Sourcing Manager
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (WFH 2-3 days per week)
Salary: €80k + Excellent Benefits
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This position is permanently based in Amsterdam and will require relocation and EU right to work.
Are you an experienced procurement manager with a hunger to implement your own procurement strategy? A world renowned, rapidly growing commercial services firm are looking for someone like you to bolster their global procurement function.
Based out of Amsterdam, with the autonomy to work from home 2-3 days per week, you will join a uniquely assembled team of procurement specialists that sits within the datacentre services division, responsible for the procurement operations of various tech client's datacentres. You will leverage both internal and external stakeholders and onboard them to newly innovated procurement strategies, with autonomy over a broad portfolio including but not limited to; real estate, facilities and project management services within a specific DCS client's Managed Service Provider (MSP) Site Sourcing Lead (SSL) team.
This organisation offers the chance to work closely with some of the worlds biggest companies, offering enviable opportunities for career progression.
As a procurement manager you will:
- Provide best in class advice in sourcing strategy and leverage global stakeholder base.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of procurement sourcing initiatives as they relate to the various categories (real estate, facilities, project management services), aligning them with broader procurement category strategy and sourcing pipeline (SRM, negotiation, collaboration and risk management).
- Manage procurement spends in the hundreds of millions.
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, helping to keep the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- Proven record of success as a procurement/sourcing manager.
- Comfortable developing and executing multi-year procurement strategies.
- Additional qualifications such as CIPS highly desirable.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent (Business Administration, Engineering)
This global commercial services company offers enviable opportunities for career progression. If you have relevant experience within IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Generalist, Indirect Generalist, Sourcing Specialist, Category Manager, Commercial Services, Facilities, Facilities Management, FM, Hard FM, Security, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Ireland, Dublin, UK, London, Madrid, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Global Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Procurement Manager, Information Technology, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Software, Hardware, Application Management, IT Consultancy, IT Services, Network, Network and Telecoms, Aerospace, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital, IT Transformation, Applications, Infrastructure, Professional Services.
Apply for Procurement Manager - Global Commercial Services Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly