Indirect Procurement Buyer / Nationally Loved Brand
Indirect Procurement Buyer / FMCG / Nationally Loved Brand / London / £35,000 - £40,000
Are you looking to progress your procurement experience within an organization with a national brand presence? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
This nationally loved organization is offering an exciting new opportunity as a procurement buyer. Not only will you work within a highly reputable organization, you'll gain invaluable experience and exposure to a variety of industry-leading stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Within this exciting indirect procurement buyer role, you will be required to…
- Provide support across the entire procurement team, with activities ranging from tender management to data analysis
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities; from managing the contracts database and assisting with due diligence checks to liaising with suppliers and providing necessary correspondence
- Manage and collate the day-to-day procurement plan to facilitate efficiency across the procurement team
- Collaborate with and provide assistance for a variety of internal stakeholders, from the financial team to your industry-leading procurement colleagues
To apply for this indirect procurement buyer role, you will need…
- Excellent skills surrounding Excel, communication and data analysis
- A drive to succeed, proactive mindset and desire for independent working
- Studying towards MCIPS would be beneficial
- Past exposure to procurement processes, like P2P, would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Purchasing, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Analyst, London, Reading, Kent, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes