Procurement Category Manager - Cold Bev and BWS
Direct Procurement Category Manger - Leading Food Distribution Company - Flexible working with occasional travel to London Office - £45-55k + Benefits
A Top tier FMCG giant is going through a large transformation and is seeking a bright and ambitious direct procurement professional, specializing in cold beverages to join their best-in-class procurement team and enter a managerial role with a clear progression plan for future development.
The successful candidate will be joining their award winning commercial team working across the Cold Beverages & BWS whilst also taking optimizing on the opportunity to engage with some of the best in the business, and develop procurement skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience effectively managing a range of direct categories with a track record of experience within food/bev and retail.
Direct Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Using your Cold Beverages and BWS subject matter expertise to execute seamless and integrated strategic sourcing processes
- Autonomy throughout the cradle to grave procurement and deal-making process for large-scale and high sub-categories
- Work closely with stakeholders across NPD, Marketing & Finance to provide cross-functional alignment
- Using your Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills to manage suppliers / vendors
- Seeking out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each Sourcing project
- Establishing and cultivating key stakeholder relationships to ensure necessary buy in and support for strategic sourcing and category management processes / projects
Required Experience for a Direct Procurement Category Manager:
- Significant purchasing, procurement, strategic sourcing & category management experience
- Retail and BWS Industry experience required
- Excellent stakeholder influencing and relationship management skills
- Degree, MCIPS qualifications preferred but not essential
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Cold Beverages and BWS procurement specialist to catapult career to new heights in one of the largest organisations in the country!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: FMCG , Food, Procurement, Sourcing, Category Manager, Direct, Category, Procurement, Direct, Food, Bev, Cold Drink, BWS, Beer, Wine, Drinks, Cold Beverages, Procurement, London, Surrey