Procurement Category Manager Europe - Food & Ingredients
Procurement Category Manager Europe - Food & Ingredients - Global leading FMCG Brand - London + flexible working - £50-60k + package
This market leading and renowned FMCG brand, through sustained growth are looking to bring onboard a strategic and ambitious sourcing manager to cover their European manufacturing sides and to lead across raw material spend totalling £40M.
This role is highly focussed towards innovative and specialist ingredients, with strong ties to R&D and NPD. If you can operate in a high performing and dynamic function and able to think and think outside the box when working on innovative new products, please apply. This firm offer unparalleled opportunities for development and growth, making it a great place for high performing and ambitious individuals.
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage spend of approximately £30-40M for 70+ different raw materials across Europe & Russia
- Drive cost savings initiatives along with cash generation through inventory optimisation and payment terms - ideally looking to beat the market by 4%
- Unlock innovation potential through your strategic partners, specifically supporting R&D teams to support the lifecycle of NPD
- Take advantage of this firms highly inclusive and forward-thinking function, to work alongside industry leaders and progress your career exponentially
- Demonstratable experience in a strategic procurement role, with experience of sourcing raw materials and ingredients
- Experience in supplier led innovation and able to strategically lead large European suppliers
- Degree level education
- MBA / Masters is preferred however not essential
If you feel you have what is takes to succeed in this high performing and progressive organisation please apply through the following domain or with a copy of your cv direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, strategic procurement, direct procurement, ingredients, raw materials, supplier innovation, SRM, FMCG, food manufacturing, confectionary, London, degee, MBA, CIPS