Global Buyer - Investment Banking Major - Birmingham - £45K
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Investment Banking Major - Birmingham - £40-45K
This World Leader in investment banking is looking for an ambitious procurement professional with experience across indirect categories to join their first-class procurement function, renowned for their strategic procurement model and commercial management capabilities. This organisation are at forefront of their industry, leading the way across investment and asset management in Global markets. As a buyer for professional services, it will be your job to engage in end-to-end processes across the high spend category. You will be owning vendor relationships on a Global scale and employing commercial strategies to drive value. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent an international name and employ your capabilities within indirect procurement to work on world-class projects.
This is a permanent position where you will be based in a brand new office in Central Birmingham on a flexible working basis. There is a competitive salary on offer ranging between £40-45,000, alongside a fantastic package.
The Indirect Buyer for Procurement will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively to deploy category management techniques across the professional services category, to deliver on ambitious global strategies which support the delivery of the firm's commercial and operational objectives
- Engaging in strategic and commercial supplier negotiations to drive value in your category, through developing strategic account relationships, engaging in performance evaluations and pushing continuous improvement initiatives
- Working in a multi-functional environment where you collaborate with various risk management partners across the firm to ensure commercial excellence
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders effectively all over the world to identify new opportunities, establish market expertise, review new and existing processes and understand how you are impacting the whole organisation
Required Background for the Indirect Buyer for Procurement:
- An impressive track record of sourcing procurement and commercial experience, with a focus on indirect sub-categories
- A competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts on a global scale across large spends
- Demonstratable experience in a large organisation where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- Degree qualified or equivalent is essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, professional services procurement, consultancy spend, audit spend, professional fees, Global, Financial services, investment banking, financial services, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Birmingham, Midlands