Global Procurement Manager - IT Infrastructure
Global IT Procurement Manager - Infrastructure - Tier 1 Investment Bank - Birmingham - £80k- £100k + Generous benefits package
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This prestigious FTSE 100 Investment Banking conglomerate is looking for a polished IT Procurement expert to join their award-winning function. The successful applicant will enjoy a collaborative team environment, be a pivotal player in moving the Technology Sourcing function towards best-in-class, and work in a highly professional environment.
As a Global IT Procurement Manager you will:-
- Use your significant knowledge of the IT & Technology supply market to build strongexecutive stakeholder relationships, ensuring that Procurement is seen as an invaluable business partner in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Own the end-to-end procurement process for significant spend across with on technology and infrastructure. You will play a key role in structuring transactions, helping engineering business teams buy infrastructure, data centres, storage, compute, telecoms, carriers
- Mentor a Strategic Sourcing analyst assisting their development and coaching them in best-practice procurement
- Display the dynamism and creativity needed to add significant value to this award-winning and rapidly expanding Procurement function
- Have significant IT & Technology Procurement or Sourcing experience, withfull working knowledge of the cradle-to-grave purchasing cycle (ITT, RFP, RFQ, Contract Drafting & Negotiation, Supplier Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, SRM)
- Possess a natural flair for and proven track record of successful negotiation and relationship management
- Have recently worked in a FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company in procurement, strategic sourcing or buying focussed positions
- Degree & MCIPS or equivalent
This is a fantastic procurement opportunity for a passionate IT Sourcing professional looking for a challenging and rewarding contract position.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered for this strategic IT & Telco Procurement position, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills: Software, Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Application Development, Hosting, Application Maintenance, Software Licensing, Software Asset Management