Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Global Brand / £70K + Bonus
Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse / Bristol / £70K + Bonus
Are you looking to utilize your procurement experience through a leadership focused role at a globally renowned organization? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
With plans to double revenue over the next few years this global powerhouse is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as a Senior Direct Procurement Manager. You will be part of a procurement team that's at the heart of this company; responsible not only for established products and markets but also the driving force behind NPI, where procurement strategies are then stretched worldwide.
The diverse nature of this role in terms of products, markets and categories enables each day to be a little different from the next. You will also be responsible for leading a team of talented and passionate individuals within a best-in-class working environment and coupled with the ability to progress, this is not one to miss out on.
Within this Senior Direct Procurement Manger opportunity, you will…
- Be the subject matter expert, sought by teams across the business from industry-leading senior stakeholders and project leaders to your own team
- Provide expert support to guide the procurement team and encourage an innovative procurement approach that enables development of best practice to facilitate delivery of optimal design to cost
- Work collaboratively with upstream RDD teams across a range of projects and categories to formulate, develop and integrate supplier strategies under time constraints
- Maintain strong collaboration, co-ordination and communication with all relevant stakeholders to continuously ensure effective and timely input; for both external suppliers and internal teams
To apply for this Senior Direct Procurement Manager role, you need…
- Degree is essential; CIPS would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in procurement and ideally leadership
- Be able to work autonomously and independently to ensure alignment with cross functional teams
- Experience within NPI would be beneficial
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, engineering, commercial, technology, procurement manager, senior procurement manager, indirect procurement, leadership, EM, commodities, SRM, stakeholder management, team leader, private sector, Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Gloucester,
Apply for Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Global Brand / £70K + Bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly