Senior Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning / £65K + Bonus
Senior Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning Boutique Consultancy / £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to further your procurement experience within an award-winning, boutique procurement consultancy that provides a unique company environment?
Following a surge in capital this award-winning boutique consultancy has extensive plans for future growth and is looking for a new member to join the team as a Senior Procurement Consultant. This organization provides you with a rare company culture that promotes flexibility and prides itself on a collaborative team-working approach.
Within this procurement opportunity you will gain invaluable exposure to a range of industry-leading stakeholders and blue-chip clients across multiple industries. This company also provides excellent career progression opportunities with the option to take on more responsibility if you wish.
During this Senior Procurement Consultant opportunity, your responsibilities will include…
- Provide expert advice to a range of industry-leading clients as well as continuously develop, implement and mange category plans and initiatives
- Manage a variety of complex projects to support procurement improvements, cost optimisation and transformation
- Consistently engage with stakeholders, both internal and external; not only will you be responsible for managing established relationships but also developing collaborative relations with best-in-class external stakeholders
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities from strategic sourcing and tendering to contract negotiation and bid proposal management
To apply for this senior procurement consultant, you will need…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- Proof of managing a variety of procurement projects ideally within indirect categories such as; HR, Marketing, FM, or IT
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing
Apply for Senior Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning / £65K + Bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly