ICT Category Manager
Value Match are supporting a Public Sector Organisation to appoint an ICT Category Manager on permanent basis with a starting salary of £37,281 plus Market Rate Supplement (to be agreed). This role is based across the South East of England with hybrid working with 2 days in the office.
The successful candidate will undertake ICT category related procurement activities including market development, tendering, implementation, and monitoring of procurement contracts across the business as directed by the Head of the ICT Category, as well as monitoring the over-arching ICT market, and key market suppliers in terms of performance and stability, highlighting and tracking risks where appropriate.
Candidates applying for this role should have the following experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in category management or Procurement in a Public Sector organisation
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience across the ICT category Procurement or an interest within ICT Services and spend
- Good knowledge and understanding of contract law and the application of EU Public Procurement Regulations and legislation and operating framework agreements
- Good experience of translating business needs into commercial procurement strategies that drive enhanced business outcomes for the organisations as a whole
- Level 5 CIPS preferred but will consider Level 3 and 4 if prepared to study towards level 5.
Apply for ICT Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly