Senior Procurement Manager (Electromechanical Products)
Senior Procurement Manager (Electromechanical Products) -Leading Global Manufacturer - Bristol - £60,000 - £70,000 + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
This Global Powerhouse in the Manufacturing and Distribution space is looking for an accomplished Direct Procurement Manager to join their Centralised Global Procurement team. The organisation, famed for their innovation and industry-changing products, are consistently voted as one of the best organisations to work for in the UK and offer unparalleled career opportunities!
The successful applicant will lead a team of 3, operating as a key member of a best-in-class procurement function who are in the early stages of a business-critical 5-year procurement strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, whilst working for a truly reputable, people-centric organization!
As Senior Procurement Manager (Electromechanical Products), you will: -
- Take the lead on all Global Direct procurement for brand new products, responsible for building the sourcing strategy for a variety of commodities including but not limited to Motors, Pumps, Coolers and Batteries, with project spends in the hundreds of £millions
- Manage a team of 3 up and coming direct reports that will take the lead on their own individual commodity and support you wherever necessary
- Play a key part in the design of the organisation's long-term procurement strategy with a focus not only on cost reduction, but also on the production of top-quality products
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with C-Suite stakeholders across a global remit, with opportunities for expensed global travel
Senior Procurement Manager (Electromechanical Products), required background: -
- End to end procurement experience across direct procurement categories, with strong tendering and contract management experience. Ideally having designed procurement strategies across Motors, Pumps, Coolers and/or Batteries,
- Exposure to a manufacturing, automotive or product design environment, however, other backgrounds will also be considered
- Excellent stakeholder management and team management skills - having managed at least one individual in previous role(s)
- Strong academic record (2.1 degree or above) + CIPS
If you are an ambitious senior direct procurement professional with team management experience, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to make a long-term impact at a world-class organization!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, direct procurement, procurement manager, senior procurement manager, category management, senior buyer, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, manufacturing, project management, electromechanical products, motors, batteries, pumps, heaters, metals components, manufacturing, manufacturing procurement, procurement engineering, automotive, Bristol, Swindon, Reading, Gloucester, Bath