IT Procurement Vendor Manager
IT Procurement Vendor Manager - FTSE 100 Professional Services Firm - London - £60,000-£70,000 + Package
Household Name in the professional services industry is looking for a new IT Procurement Vendor Manager to bolster their rapidly growing procurement function. The company's fast-paced nature has led to unbelievable recent growth and so they are looking for an IT Vendor Manager to come in and help elevate their procurement function to the next level and consolidate their huge numbers of suppliers.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a company at the forefront of their industry within a procurement function that is fully backed by the board and growing at an unprecedented pace!
As IT Procurement Vendor Manager, you will: -
- Manage key relationships across all IT and Technology vendors, looking to consolidate the supplier list as the wider procurement function embarks on its transformation
- Build out the organisation's vendor management offering which is completely Greenfield, designing and implementing processes and strategies for the organisation worldwide
- Create and implement new processes to help streamline the company's procurement function
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with both C-Level Stakeholders and key suppliers
IT Procurement Vendor Manager, required background: -
- Evidence of rapid progression and strong technical ability in previous IT Vendor Management roles
- Experience of managing multiple suppliers/vendors in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with Senior Level Stakeholders
- Expertise across a range of IT Procurement categories, including but not limited to Software, Hardware, and IT Security is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a specialist in IT procurement vendor manager to move into a position with a great deal of autonomy within a market leader in their industry sector!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, IT Procurement, IT Vendor Manager, Vendor Manager, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cloud, Software, IT Services
Apply for IT Procurement Vendor Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly