IT Procurement Manager (12-month FTC)
IT Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) - Global Financial Services Organisation - Bristol - £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Due to an extended period of rapid growth, this industry-leading financial services organization is seeking an IT Procurement Manager to join their best-in-class function on a temporary basis, with the possibility of a longer-term engagement.
The role will focus on a business-critical IT Procurement project that is one of the largest the company have ever negotiated! The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work autonomously on this project as well as gain fantastic exposure, both to a variety of IT Procurement sub-categories and to C-Suite Stakeholders!
IT Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) Responsibilities: -
- Taking the lead over the full end-to-end procurement process of a business-critical project, testing your negotiation, contract management and process implantation skills
- Being responsible for a spend in the £millions, working across a number of IT Procurement sub-categories, including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Networks and Telecoms
- Developing and implementing procurement process across these IT Procurement Categories and more specifically designing the way in which the company undertake this project
- Drafting, negotiating and amending key supplier contracts with limited assistance from the Legal team
IT Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) Required Background: -
- Strong experience within IT Procurement, ideally having covered a variety of sub-categories including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Networks and Telecoms
- Evidence of working across the full end-to-end procurement process, ideally having led full projects in the IT Procurement space yourself
- Strong contract management and Senior Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong academic record is beneficial but not essential (2.1 degree and CIPS qualification)
What the IT Procurement Manager (12-month FTC) role will offer you:-
- £40,000 - £45,000 + up to 10% Bonus
- Opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the procurement space, developing your skillset and building your network
- Exposure to C-Suite Stakeholders, a breadth of IT Procurement Categories and a Global Remit
- Potential for an extended contract or a permanent role
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, contract management, purchasing procurement, Indirect procurement, IT procurement