Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Boutique Consultancy / London / £55,000 - £65,000 / Rapid Career Progression
Are you looking to utilise your procurement experience within a best-in-class company environment with the ability to rapidly progress? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This highly reputable boutique consultancy is offering an exciting new opportunity as a senior procurement consultant. With undeniable past success and extensive plans for future growth the capabilities of this organisation are endless.
This organisations success in centred around excellent relationships with all stakeholders involved so you'll not only be able to utilise established relationships with industry-leading clients, you'll also be working within a rare company environment. The role itself is extremely dynamic from various clients, industries and projects, each day will be a little different.
Within this exciting senior procurement consultant role, you will be required to…
- Provide expert advice to a range of industry-leading clients as well as continuously develop, implement and mange category plans and initiatives
- Manage a variety of complex projects to support procurement improvements, cost optimisation and transformation
- Consistently engage with stakeholders, both internal and external; not only will you be responsible for managing established relationships but also developing collaborative relations with best-in-class external stakeholders
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities from strategic sourcing and tendering to contract negotiation and bid proposal management
To apply for this senior procurement consultant, you will need…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects simultaneously ideally within indirect categories such as; HR, Marketing, FM, or IT
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing
Apply for Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly