Indirect IT Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading Brand
IT Procurement Manager / National Brand Presence / Creative Services / London / £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
As one of the most well-known brands in its industry, this nationally renowned organisation is seeking a passionate IT Procurement Manager to join the procurement function. Working within a relatively small team you will be leading the IT Procurement Category through a proactive and flexible approach dependent on business needs.
Within this exciting procurement opportunity you will be responsible for effectively delivering a range of projects that maximise the delivery of financial and commercial benefits through excellent collaboration with industry-leading stakeholders. The renowned brand presence of this organisation will certainly open many doors for you in the future, it's not one to miss out on.
Within this IT Procurement Manager role, your responsibilities will include…
- Advising and supporting the development of supplier strategy, sourcing options and commercial models across the Technology cost base
- Excellent relationship management with both internal colleagues and external stakeholders such as key suppliers
- Sourcing a variety of IT sub-categories and services; including software, hardware and Telecommunications, depending on what is needed within a particular procurement project
- Undertaking a variety of day-to-day activities; from market analysis and benchmarking to ensuring competitive tenders that align with the corporations procurement policies
To apply for this IT Procurement Manager role, you will need…
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in procurement, particularly within the IT category
- Strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to work autonomously and within a dynamic working environment
- CIPS and Degree would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management
Apply for Indirect IT Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly