Indirect Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Indirect Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning Boutique Consultancy / London / Rapid Progression / £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
This award-winning boutique consultancy will provide you with invaluable exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, blue-chip clients and high-profile projects.
Following a surge in PE investment this highly reputable boutique consultancy is seeking a new member to join its best-in-class team as an Indirect Procurement Consultant. The opportunities to progress within this organisation is extensive, instead of being bound by red-tape you will have the ability to advance at the rate you wish.
This organisation offers a rare company culture whereby you will become a valued member of the team; priding itself on flexibility and inclusivity this company is not one to miss out on.
Indirect Procurement Consultant opportunity responsibilities…
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of multiple projects to ensure effective and timely delivery of client benefits and requirements
- Liaise with a variety of industry-leading stakeholders and blue-chip clients to define project requirements to maintain effective project delivery within time constraints
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements, cost reductions and performance developments
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities; from leading supplier negotiations, presenting client reports and identifying new business opportunities
Indirect Procurement Consultant opportunity requirements…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector, ideally across a range of indirect categories such as: HR, Marketing, FM, or IT
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing
Apply for Indirect Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly