Indirect Procurement Consultant / Rapid Progression
Indirect Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning Boutique Consultancy / London / Rapid Progression / £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
This award-winning boutique consultancy will provide you with invaluable exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, blue-chip clients and high-profile projects.
Following a surge in PE investment this highly reputable boutique consultancy is seeking a new member to join its best-in-class team as an Indirect Procurement Consultant. The opportunities to progress within this organisation is extensive, instead of being bound by red-tape you will have the ability to advance at the rate you wish.
This organisation offers a rare company culture whereby you will become a valued member of the team; priding itself on flexibility and inclusivity this company is not one to miss out on.
Indirect Procurement Consultant opportunity responsibilities…
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of multiple projects to ensure effective and timely delivery of client benefits and requirements
- Liaise with a variety of industry-leading stakeholders and blue-chip clients to define project requirements to maintain effective project delivery within time constraints
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements, cost reductions and performance developments
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities; from leading supplier negotiations, presenting client reports and identifying new business opportunities
Indirect Procurement Consultant opportunity requirements…
- Degree education is essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector, ideally across a range of indirect categories such as: HR, Marketing, FM, or IT
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing