Senior Direct Procurement Manager / £70K + Bonus
Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse / Bath / £65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to further your procurement experience within a leadership role at a world renowned organization? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
With billion dollar revenues this globallindustry-leading organization is seeking a Senior Direct Procurement Manager to join its best-in-class team. Not only will you be responsible for leading a team of passionate and highly capable individuals, you will provide essential support across both established procurement functions as well as NPI.
This organization has extensive plans for future growth, new products, new categories and new markets; the capabilities of this organization are endless. The diverse nature of this role in terms of day-to-day activities as well as exposure to a variety of unprecedented projects means each day will be different from the next.
Within this Senior Direct Procurement Manager opportunity, you will….
- Lead and manage procurement activities relating to existing products as well as NPI through efficient co-ordination with both research and NPI teams on exciting innovative products; lead initiatives for high quality sourcing to meet procurement performance requirements
- Provide expert commercial and technical support to facilitate leadership of your small but continuously expanding team to effectively meet all performance criteria
- Maintain excellent communication, collaboration and co-ordination of activities with all relevant teams across the business, as well as external stakeholders, to ensure effective and timely delivery
- Work collaboratively with upstream RDD teams across various projects and categories relating to both established and new products/markets to create, develop and integrate supplier strategies
To apply for this Direct Senior Procurement Manager role, you will need…
- Degree is essential; CIPS would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, particularly in relation to leadership and ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong project management and communication skills
- NPI experience and engineering exposure would be beneficial
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain