Procurement - Buyer - Leading Environmental Firm
Job Title: Buyer
Location: Newcastle (WFH 2-3 days per week)
Salary: £25-35k (Excellent Benefits)
Contact: Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an agile, driven procurement professional looking to join a highly renowned organisation and help implement transformational change? Due to an extended period of growth, one of the UKs household environmental firms are looking for a high energy, dynamic individual to help bolster their procurement function. Based out of their Newcastle office, with the autonomy to work 2-3 days per week from home, you will support the category manager in the implementation and delivery of procurement strategy.
You will work collaboratively with senior stakeholders and have autonomy over the tendering, negotiation and awarding of contracts pertaining to the fuel category, with the expectation of working transversally with other key, high value projects valued in the hundreds of millions. You will endeavour to align all sourcing endeavours with your steadfast advocacy for the environmental agenda to help tackle some of the biggest challenges facing society.
This organisation prides itself on developing from within, offering enviable opportunities for career progression.
As a Buyer you will:
- Work collaboratively with category manager and senior stakeholders, providing best in class procurement analysis and support.
- Hit the ground running and grow to develop a comprehensive knowledge of sourcing as it relates to fuel category (alternative fuels, fuel cards, fuel infrastructure), aligning your activities with wider procurement strategy and sourcing pipelines (SRM, negotiation, collaboration and risk management).
- Be cost management focused and eager to maximise value.
- Be results oriented, helping to keep the procurement function on track and delivery oriented.
- Relevant professional experience within procurement or similar field.
- Comfortable developing and executing multi-year strategies.
- Additional qualifications such as CIPs desirable but not essential.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This giant environmental firm offers enviable opportunities for career progression. If you have relevant professional experience and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to Will Kenny at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Buyer, Support, Assistant, Analytics, Data, Data Reports, UK, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Middlesbrough, London, Ireland, Madrid, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Global Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital, Microsoft, Excel, Microsoft Excel, Facilities Management, FM, Logistics.
Apply for Procurement - Buyer - Leading Environmental Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly