Senior Procurement Manager - Leading Engineering Services Firm
Senior Procurement Manager -- Leading Engineering Firm - Directs & Indirects Bristol - £60k - £70k
To apply Contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Global Engineering Services firm seeks a strong procurement/commercial candidate to join an exciting cross-functional role within their Aviation procurement team.
As a Senior Procurement Manager, you will enjoy autonomy in your role as you deliver complex procurement projects across an array of spend areas including but not limited to: construction, Facilities, Consumables, Services & Operations. You will partner with senior stakeholders, taking advantage of a flat structure, to drive key projects and grow alongside the organisation; all in an environment that encourages a flexible approach to working.
As a Senior Procurement Manager, you will:
- Leading strategic procurement projects, from inception to delivery, delivering on business expectations and ensuring first class outcomes
- Manage category spend across both direct and indirects across a variety of projects from sourcing aircraft parts to the construction of new building in addition to picking up broader spend programmes when required
- Lead a team of 6 strategic/operational buyers who will source good & services across both direct and indirect spend
- Full creative control to perform risk analysis, opportunity assessment and drive programme strategy to put your mark on your work
- Have a say in the engagements you lead, ensuring that you maximise your output and potential within an organisation that values both performance and a healthy culture.
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- Strong procurement expertise across the end-to-end sourcing process with expertise leading procurement projects
- Experience within engineering environment or related industry
- Highly proficient within contracts management and negotiations
- Excellent commercial acumen to effectively engage your stakeholder base within a matrix environment
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Category, Facilities Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, directs, indirects, buyers
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager - Leading Engineering Services Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly