Direct Procurement Manager / Global Brand
Direct Procurement Manager / Global Brand Presence / FMCG / Bath / £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
This globally renowned organisation will not only give you extensive exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, it will also provide you with opportunities for rapid progression.
With extensive plans to double billion dollar revenues this globally renowned organisation is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as a Direct Procurement Manager. You will have some exposure to established procurement functions but predominately you will be responsible for leading New Product Introduction.
The capabilities of this organisation are endless; with plans to develop and innovate unprecedented products within new categories and entering new markets. The dynamic nature of this procurement opportunity means each day will be different from the next.
Within this Direct Procurement Manager role, your responsibilities will include…
- Taking lead on procurement engagement with various teams, including Research and NPI, to ensure and maintain optimal value creation on new technologies and supplier introduction
- Managing a variety of procurement activities for NPI, particularly in terms of early sourcing processes and ensuring that projects are completed effectively
- Drive procurement alignment through effective collaboration with all relevant teams, from NPD and Operations to Finance and Manufacturing
- Take lead on development of engagement plans for external partnerships to ensure project outcomes are met with maximum value and in a timely manner
To apply for this Direct Procurement Manager role, you will need…
- Degree and CIPS would be beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within procurement; ideally relating to direct procurement
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment; previous exposure to NPI would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, a collaborative mentality and drive to succeed
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol
Apply for Direct Procurement Manager / Global Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly