Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / London / £65K+
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / Creative Services / Renowned Brand / London / £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to utilize your IT Procurement expertise and passion for technology within a best-in-class organization? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This industry-leading organization is seeking a IT Procurement Category Manager to join its procurement function. Although you will gain exposure to other indirect procurement categories, such as Marketing Procurement, you will autonomously be responsible for the IT Procurement Category.
Working within a relatively small but extremely talented procurement team you will gain first-hand exposure to best-in-class stakeholders, from your Chief Technology Officer to procurement colleagues and industry-leading stakeholders.
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager; responsibilities will include…
- Taking lead on execution of all relevant IT procurement activities; including market analysis, benchmarking and competitive tenders
- Liaising closely with the Technology department to provide expert advise and support on supplier strategy development, sourcing options and commercial needs
- Create, develop and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders; including internal Technology colleagues and high-profile suppliers
- Sourcing a variety of IT procurement sub-categories; from software and hardware to networks and telecoms - all dependent on strategic business needs
Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager; requirements…
- CIPS and Degree would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in IT Procurement; either public or private sector
- Excellent skills surrounding stakeholder management, communication and negotiation
- Capable of working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment to effectively respond to business requirements
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management