Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Award-Winning Global Brand
Senior Direct Procurement Manager / Electronics / Swindon / Award-Winning Organisation / £65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
This worldwide industry-leading FTSE 250 organisation is seeking a procurement specialist to join its best-in-class team as a Senior Direct Procurement Manager; with plans to quickly promote the successful applicant.
Within this leadership focused role you will be responsible for leading a small, continuously expanding, procurement team of highly capable and passionate individuals. The procurement team is at the heart of this organization and is responsible for establishing unprecedented procurement strategies which can then be leveraged worldwide.
Not only will you be exposed to established procurement processes you will predominately be involved with New Product Introduction and thus all end-to-end procurement activities for brand new innovative technologies. This is not an opportunity to miss out on.
As a Senior Direct Procurement Manager, you will…
- Lead and manage procurement activities relating to existing products as well as NPI through efficient co-ordination with both research and NPI teams on exciting innovative products; lead initiatives for high quality sourcing to meet procurement performance requirements
- Provide expert commercial and technical support to facilitate leadership and ensure you effectively meet all performance criteria
- Maintain excellent communication, collaboration and co-ordination of activities with all relevant teams across the business, as well as external stakeholders, to ensure effective and timely delivery
- Work collaboratively with upstream RDD teams across various projects and categories relating to both established and new products/markets to create, develop and integrate supplier strategies
To apply for this Senior Direct Procurement Manager role, you need…
- CIPS and Degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, particularly in relation to leadership and ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with strong project management and communication skills
- NPI experience and engineering exposure would be advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain