Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse / £55K + Bonus
Direct Procurement Manager / Global Reputation / NPI / Bristol / £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
This globally renowned organisation will not only provide you with exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, from senior colleagues to key suppliers, you will also have the opportunity to rapidly progress.
With plans to double billion dollar revenues over the next 5 years this best-in-class organisation will be innovating unprecedented products, within new categories and entering new markets. You will be a vital member of this globally renowned procurement team.
You will gain some exposure to established procurement processes, but you will predominantly be involved with the end-to-end procurement function regarding New Product Introduction.
Direct Procurement Manager, responsibilities…
- Lead procurement engagement with Research and NPI teams to ensure optimal value creation on new technologies and suppliers; maintaining cost effectiveness and quality
- Manage assigned procurement activity for new technologies; continuously provide support and ensure project requirements are achieved
- Effectively collaborate with all relevant cross-functional teams; from NPD and operations through to Finance, Manufacturing and Commercial
- Take lead on creation of engagement plans for external development and manufacturing partnerships to ensure project outcomes are met and deliver maximum value, facilitated excellent stakeholder management
Direct Procurement Manager, requirements…
- Degree is essential; CIPS would advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; ideally in relation to direct procurement and NPI but not essential
- Strong skills surrounding communication, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Passion for procurement and desire to succeed
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol