IT Procurement Manager - £65k + Package
IT Procurement Manager - Leading UK Retailer - £65k + Package
One of the UK's largest household names, who have a multi-award winning procurement function, now have an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional with experience across IT procurement to join the team and look after a £100Million spend as part of the IT portfolio. As the lead for this category, you will drive integral saving initiatives and manage a huge range of suppliers. This client have been going through an exciting transformation, and it will be your job to address strategies in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
This role can based in one of their many UK offices on a flexible working basis, where you are expected to be in the office 2-3 days a week and the rest can be home-based. The salary on offer is £65,000 alongside a fantastic package, which includes a bonus of up to 20%!
If you are a driven individual, capable of delivering the best-in-class IT procurement and ambitious enough to drive a 3-year cost transformation project, then I would love to hear from you!
The IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive savings initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders (internal use, managed services and resell)
- Evaluate make-vs-buy decision, conduct RFP and negotiate renewals taking benefit from end of quarter or fiscal year
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders on a global scale
Required Background for the IT Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement and contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Product knowledge of software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Exposure to platforms such as Cloud, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle etc.
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Technology Procurement, indirect procurement, indirects, purchasing, Information technology, IT contracts, procurement contracts, Birmingham, Newcastle, Coventry, London,