Greenfield Country Procurement Manager - Germany
Greenfield Country Procurement Manager
Hyper-Growth Online Tech Company
Location - Berlin, Germany
Salary - €80k-€85k base + 10% Bonus
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This Online Tech company is rapidly expanding its operations in Europe and as part of this growth, the business is looking to establish a dedicated procurement team in each of its key European markets. This will be the first procurement position in Germany and will require a versatile and dynamic procurement professional who will be up to the challenge of building a procurement function from the ground up.
This role will require exceptional stakeholder management to build cross-functional relationships with finance, marketing, sales, IT, and other teams in order to build a strong reputation for procurement. Being a total greenfield position, this position will also require an excellent negotiator who is able to deliver value on supplier negotiations with minimal leverage.
You should have broad experience across indirect procurement to deliver sourcing projects for IT, Marketing, Finance, HR, Professional Services, and more. This will be an excellent career growth opportunity for a motivated Procurement Manager who is looking to build and recruit a team in the near future.
As the Greenfield Country Procurement Manager, you will be joining a network of procurement professionals based across Europe but will be the first and single point of contact for Procurement in Germany.
This position is set to be a highly challenging and equally rewarding opportunity to create a procurement team in your own image and leave your personal mark in a rapidly growing global tech company.
Key skills required to be considered for the Greenfield Country Procurement Manager:-
- Career background working in indirect procurement with broad category expertise in HR, FM, Marketing, IT, and other corporate services
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset with the confidence to work independently in a completely new environment and build procurement processes, policies, strategies, and relationships from scratch
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to deliver exceptional value to the business with a limited supply base and little leverage
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability to foster strong internal relationships
- Must be a fluent German speaker to engage with local market stakeholders and suppliers
If you are looking for a challenging role to build your very own procurement department from zero then apply now with your most recent CV via the link above or by sharing your CV directly to Rikard at firstname.lastname@example.org