Senior Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager / £65K + Bonus
Senior IT Procurement Category Manager / Extensive Brand Presence / Creative Services / London / £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This highly reputable company is seeking a passionate Senior IT Procurement Category Manager to join its best-in-class team. Working within a relatively small procurement team you will have full autonomy over the IT Procurement Category.
Not only will you have exposure to industry leading stakeholders, from internal senior colleagues to key suppliers, you will have the opportunity to work within a highly inclusive and flexible working environment. This organization prides itself on valuing its employees and providing a collaborative team environment.
Within this Senior Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager role, you will…
- Provide expert IT Procurement advise and support to the industry-leading technology department in terms of supplier strategy development, sourcing options and commercial models
- Take lead on development and execution of relevant IT procurement activities; from market analysis to benchmarking and competitive tenders
- Undertake excellent stakeholder management to maintain effective relationships with both senior colleagues and high-profile suppliers
- Continuously work collaboratively with the overall procurement team as well as taking a proactive and dynamic approach dependent on business needs
To apply for this Senior Indirect IT Procurement Category Manager role, you need…
- Degree and CIPS would be beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate past IT Procurement success is essential; ideally with exposure to other generalist procurement categories
- Excellent skills surrounding communication, organization and presentation
- Desire to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, contract management, Specialist Procurement, Generalist Procurement