Interim IT Procurement Manager - Reading - £550 per day
Interim Procurement Manager - Digital & IT - £450-550 per day
I have recently engaged with a new client who are the UK's largest organisation operating in their sector, with their utilities services reaching 15 million individuals daily, who currently require an experienced procurement professional to cover the digital & IT categories. The projects that will be delivered in the next 5 years are to create a lasting legacy for future generations across the whole of the UK, so they seek an ambitious professional who seeks challenge and change. If you are an experienced procurement professional with a strong understanding of IT procurement categories and have a capability of successfully managing stakeholders across the whole business, I'd love to hear from you!
This opportunity is an interim position lasting 3-6 months, with a day rate of up to £550 inside IR35. Flexible working is offered, meaning that when Covid restrictions allow, you will be based in the HQ in Reading 2-3 days a week, with the rest being home-based.
The IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading strategy development for specific sourcing projects as allocated by the Business Partner (these will be for products and services across IT & Digital procurement)
- Creating compelling and innovative sourcing strategies which challenge current ways of working and deliver the best value to the company
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the IT Procurement Manager :
- Demonstratable experience in the public and/or private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A good understanding of indirect categories in procurement and relevant contract forms
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Category Management, procurement manager, sourcing manager, strategic sourcing, strategy, IT procurement, technology, hardware, software, IT services, digital procurement, reading, berkshire, hampshire, basingstoke, windsor, Procurement