Direct Procurement Engineering Manager / Global Powerhouse
Direct Procurement Engineering Manager / Global Powerhouse / Rapid Career Progression / Bristol / £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
With plans to double billion dollar revenue over the next few years, this global powerhouse is seeking a Procurement Engineering Manager to join its team. The capabilities of this organization are endless; innovating unprecedented technology products within new categories and entering exciting new markets, this is not one to miss out on.
You will be part of a best-in-class procurement team that lies at the heart of the business; overall development of procurement strategy will then be leveraged worldwide. You will also gain invaluable exposure to industry-leading stakeholders and have the opportunity to develop your technical engineering procurement abilities with rapid progression.
Within this Procurement Engineering Manager role, your responsibilities will include…
- Liaising closely with NPI and Research to effectively deliver supplier engagement, in terms of driving optimum selection of innovative supplier technology
- Lead supplier strategy procurement alignment for assigned upstream projects through collaboration with relevant procurement commodity leaders
- Attend a variety of research project briefings to predetermine requirements, including qualifying suppliers to facilitate efficiency
- Continuously drive effective early stage collaboration with all relevant cross-functional teams, from Operations and Quality to Finance and Manufacturing; drive robust and transparent decision making
To apply for this Procurement Engineering Manager opportunity, you will need…
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within direct procurement; particularly in relation to engineering procurement
- Strong skills surrounding resilience, collaboration and organization
- Technical expertise to facilitate ability to influence and co-ordinate engineering teams and procurement engineering
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, engineering, technical procurement, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol