IT Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading / £65K
IT Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading Organisation / London / £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Following a restructuring of this best-in-class procurement team, including a new high-profile Chief Technology Officer, this industry-leading organization is seeking a passionate Tech Procurement Category Lead.
You will have some exposure to other indirect categories, such as Marketing Procurement and Professional Services, but you will be responsible for leading the IT Procurement Category. Not only will you gain exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, from internal colleagues to key suppliers, the renowned presence of this brand will open many doors for you in the future.
Within this Tech Procurement Category Lead position, your responsibilities will include…
- Provide expert IT procurement advise and support; develop supplier strategy, sourcing options and commercial models
- Take lead of delivery and execution of all Tech / IT Procurement activities; including market analysis, benchmarking and competitive tenders
- Develop and maintain effective relations with a variety of stakeholders; from the internal technology team and procurement colleagues to key industry-leading suppliers
- Manage specific RFP's, own associated procurement processes, work collaboratively within the procurement team and provide support on additional projects when required
To apply for this Tech Procurement Category Lead position, you will need…
- CIPS and Degree would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in IT Procurement; either public or private sector
- Excellent skills surrounding stakeholder management, communication and negotiation
- Capable of working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment to effectively respond to business requirements
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, IT procurement, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, software, hardware, Cloud, e-commerce, Media, FMCG, private, public, direct, indirect, category manager, stakeholder management, SRM, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, specialist procurement, procurement manager, procurement lead