Direct Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned / NPI
Direct Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned Organisation / New Product Introduction / Bristol / £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
This globally renowned organisation is looking for a Direct Procurement Manager to join its best-in-class team. With plans to billion dollar revenue over the next 5 years the future possibilities of this organisation are endless, new products, new markets and new categories.
This organisation pushes conventional boundaries through unprecedented innovation. You will be a key member of the procurement team that predominantly works within New Product Introduction whereby you will gain exposure to a variety of product categories and new technologies.
Within this Direct Procurement Manager role, your responsibilities will include…
- Lead procurement engagement with Research and NPI teams to ensure optimal value creation on new technologies and suppliers; maintaining a cost effectiveness and quality
- Be assigned a variety of projects whereby you drive procurement alignment through optimal supply chain strategy
- Effectively collaborate with all relevant cross-functional teams; from NPD and operations through to Finance, Manufacturing and Commercial
- Take lead on creation of engagement plans for external development and manufacturing partnerships to ensure project outcomes are met and deliver maximum value through excellent stakeholder management
To apply for this Direct Procurement Manager role, you will need…
- Degree is essential
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within procurement, ideally within NPI and a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, strategic thinking and communication skills
- Experience in working with internal and external senior stakeholders would be beneficial
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol