Procurement Assistant Director - Talent
Procurement Assistant Director - Human Capital - Big 4 Professional Services Firm - London / flexible working - £75-85k + Benefits and Package
Big 4 Professional Services Firm major is seeking a well-seasoned procurement professional at assistant director level for a Contingent labour and Human Capital position. This unique opportunity to join their in-house procurement function is a great career step for a procurement professional looking to progress and develop. If you have Contingent labour and procurement excellence then this is a great opportunity for you.
With a global procurement team of over 300 specialists working across 31 countries they are one of the largest procurement functions globally. Staying ahead of the curve with technology and innovation they are disrupting markets across the sectors, there fore making an exciting opportunity for any senior procurement specialist.
As an Assistant Director you will be working directly with the Global Leader of the Human Capital liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers whilst having autonomy and direct influence with the category.
Key responsibilities for the Procurement Manager HR & Professional Services position will be:
- Development of a best-in-class category plan for the indirect procurement categories under your control: HR, Temporary Labour, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Employee Benefits & more
- Implement specific Supplier Relationship Management strategies tailored to the business needs
- Identify opportunities to provide significant savings to the business through sourcing and demand management activities
- Make use of the 7-step strategic sourcing process to run best-in-class sourcing projects
- Recruit and develop a team of experienced procurement managers to support the future growth of the business
To be considered for this position as Procurement Manager HR & Professional Services you will require the following skills:
- Proven experience in strategic sourcing or procurement within a large multinational blue-chip
- Strategic Sourcing and Category management experience within the relevant indirect categories (HR & Talent)
- Must be degree qualified in a quantitative degree such as business, finance, economics, engineering or mathematics.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent use of Excel and sourcing systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a globally recognized business and a world-leading procurement team where you can truly develop your skills and experience in procurement and strategic sourcing. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional looking for an opportunity to take a large step forward in their procurement career.
For more information on the position please apply directly to the link or send you up to date CV to Sophie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills; Procurement, Directo, Indirect, Procurement Director, Contingent Labour, Talent, Human Capital, Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Assistant Director, Indirect Generalist, Procurement