Senior Procurement Consultant / Best-In-Class
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Procurement Consultant / Globally Reputable Professional Services Organisation / London / £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Flexi Working
This globally reputable Professional Services organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as a Senior Procurement Consultant. This organization is known for its renowned innovation capabilities providing cutting-edge technologies and coupled with its rare corporate culture committed to improving the lives of society, from key clients to all valued employees, this role is not one to miss out on.
This procurement opportunity is highly dynamic, from working across both the public and private sector as well as gaining exposure to a variety of clients, industries and procurement categories. If you are looking for a role where every day is a little different, this is certainly for you.
Within this Senior Procurement Consultant opportunity, your responsibilities will include...
- Utilization of various tools, methodologies, innovations and approach's to facilitate delivery of procurement processes, procurement projects and procurement transformation whilst simultaneously delivering maximum value and cost improvements to key clients
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with multiple stakeholders, from senior colleagues to high-profile clients which can involve responding to requirements or conflict resolution
- Various day-to-day activities including the management of differing projects, workstreams and programmes whilst consistently undertaking Opportunity Assessment Reviews, leading identification of cost saving initiatives as well as deploying contract management and SRM to continuously deliver client requirements
To apply for this Senior Procurement Consultant position, you will need…
- Cross-category procurement experience, CIPS and degree education
- Excellent skills surrounding time efficiency and presentation as well as project management
- Ability to demonstrate past performance successes within various procurement activities including stakeholder relationship management, supplier selection and negotiation
- Ideally experience within both public and private sector but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultant, senior consultant, Procurement outsourcing, procurement processes, services, public, private, SRM, Procurement Consultant, Indirect, Procurement generalist, procurement solutions, sourcing, London, Procurement Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Kent, Greater London, Milton Keynes,
Apply for Senior Procurement Consultant / Best-In-Class
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly