Facilities Procurement Manager - FTSE 100
- Full Time
Facilities Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 - Dublin - £60,000-£70,000 + Package
This household name in the Professional Services industry are looking to strengthen their FM Procurement team due to a huge period of recent growth! This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest and most-respected Procurement functions in the world and work across an EMEA remit with spend per project in the £millions.
As Facilities Procurement Manager you will: -
- Take the lead on key projects within the FM Procurement category covering both Hard and Soft Services within a best-in-class procurement function
- Create and implement your own procurement strategy for some of the company's largest UK and European clients, with a primary focus on DataCentre procurement
- Build and develop strong professional relationships with key vendors and internal business partners, helping them understand the value procurement can add
- Have the opportunity to travel internationally should this be of interest
Facilities Procurement Manager required background: -
- Experience within FM procurement sub-categories, ideally having covered both Hard and Soft FM or DataCentre procurement
- Exposure to a strategic procurement function within a Blue-Chip environment, however, smaller companies will also be considered
- Strong academic record (2.1 degree or above) + (M)CIPS
- Evidence of personal achievements or rapid progression in previous role(s)
If you are an FM procurement specialist who is looking for the next step in their career and wants to work for an Industry-Leading organisation with a Best-in-Class procurement function, then this is the perfect role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM, indirect procurement, London, Canary Wharf, Waterloo, Kent, Surrey, Essex
Apply for Facilities Procurement Manager - FTSE 100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly